Be Dazzling - Simple Projects to Make Your Wardrobe Sparkle
You're one glittery pompom away from having a better day Inject some color and fun into your life with Rachel Burke's super-cute craft projects. Rachel, of Daphne and Daisy fame, is regularly asked how she makes her amazing bespoke fashions. Here she teaches you how to do it all: flowers, sequins, tinsel, glitter, pompoms and bedazzling galore These projects are easy, too, with no sewing or knitting skills required. Teaching you how to achieve maximum cuteness for minimum effort, Be Dazzling brings a welcome splash of razzle-dazzle to daily life.
* Gems (e.g. party socks, bedazzled collars)
* Tinsel (e.g. the golden shrug, rainbow jacket)
* Lovely legs (e.g. confetti tights, flower tights)
* Pomspiration (e.g. tote bag, necklace, party earrings)
* Flower power (e.g. headphones, flower crown, brooch)
More than half of the projects are exclusive to the book (both brand new items and new designs).